Exactly what are FHA ineligible home kinds?
- Non FHA authorized condominium jobs and/or projects that are cooperative
- Manufactured/mobile houses. Manufactured housing is understood to be any dwelling constructed on a permanent framework. Manufactured houses are ineligible just because the towing hitch, tires and axles have already been eliminated.
- Condo Hotels, also referred to as Condotels, that are jobs handled or operated as hotel/motel or had been hotel/motel conversions
- Original properties
- Farms, orchards, ranches and rural properties surpassing 10 acres
- Mixed use must adapt to domestic nature for the community, and commercial use cannot exceed 25% associated with gross living area.
- Commercial properties
- Properties based in lava areas 1 and 2
Our Current FHA Price
FHA 30-Year Fixed
Monthly Principal & Interest Payment Excludes fees and hazard insurance coverage
Projected Closing Costs Includes price of necessary discount points