Mark My Papers (MMP) ended up being initially launched to simply help house educators access marking that is professional formal examiners. The style has exploded rapidly to encompass schools, individuals and mature students and tutor teams across the world. Our solutions have cultivated too now consist of in-house exam paper writing, development of model responses and instructor moderation packages.
Our core goals remain as follows:-
- To carry marking that is professional we of authorized, formal examiners to each and every pupil.
- To supply detailed feedback making sure that students can comprehend their strengths that are own weaknesses.
- To alleviate the responsibility of marking in schools where staff are in short supply of time in order to give attention to training.
- To create an authorized perspective to assessment – a fresh set of eyes clear of unintended psychological bias.
Undertaking exams from your home could be an experience that is daunting. Ensuring your son or daughter is on target to obtain his / her life objectives is a responsibility that is overwhelming and minus the help of the school many moms and dads feel confused on how they could determine their child’s progress. Mark the Papers enables house educated pupils to gain access to teaching experts who mark formally when it comes to leading general public exam panels, especially Cambridge (CAIE) and Edexcel at iGCSE degree. Marking is subjective and learning how to interpret the AOs (evaluation goals) is really a finely skill that is tuned.
- We could mark frequently, occasionally or being a preparation for exams.
- Often our house educating pupils require guidance as to which specification is nevertheless current – we are content to aid such requirements and may play a role in your house training journey.
- Ensuring that house training can still offer wide opportunities through moving general general public exams is just a major concern for some families so we brings reassurance. Continue reading “UNDERSTANDING YOUR SCHOOL EXAM ASSESSMENT OBJECTIVES”